"Thanks again for a great product and solution to the
- Kevin Sehl, CIO, The Information Management Co.
Report OCX/ActiveX Control for Visual Basic, Visual C++ and Delphi
You can use ViewPro to build graphics and text-based reports, display the results in a scrolling and zooming viewer on your form and then print it. You can use ViewPro to create extremely sophisticated run-time reports or technical drawings that are difficult or impossible to achieve with a static report writer such as Crystal Reports. ViewPro lets you place graphs, charts, diagrams and drawings onto report pages and it supports robust bitmaps, words, lines, paragraphs, and tables that can be dynamically text-wrapped or adjusted at run-time. If you are looking for a versatile report OCX/ActiveX control for Visual Basic, Visual C++ or Delphi, this is the right one for you.
ViewPro has many advantages over Crystal Reports. The following are the top ten reasons why you should choose ViewPro as your reporting tool.
1. ViewPro allows you to add powerful print/preview capabilities to your own forms, dialog boxes or other windows.
2. ViewPro can create extremely sophisticated run-time reports or technical drawings that you can not achieve using Crystal Reports.
3. Unlike those bulky and inflexible static report writers such as Crystal Reports, ViewPro gives you a complete control over your page layouts and interior details.
4. ViewPro surpasses Crystal Reports in placing graphs, charts, diagrams and drawings onto report pages.
5. ViewPro supports continuous page zooming, scaling, and scrolling.
6. ViewPro supports robust words, lines, paragraphs, tables, and bitmaps that can be dynamically adjusted and resized at run-time.
7. ViewPro allows you to do flexible text wrapping for text lines, paragraphs, or text within table cells.
8. Unlike Crystal Reports, ViewPro provides support for CAD drawing (lines, rectangles, ellipses, polylines, polygons etc) with different line/fill patterns
9. ViewPro provides support for translation, rotation, and scaling of drawing objects.
10. ViewPro can export and import report document as ViewPro document file or Windows metafile (WMF), which can be accepted by many other applications such as Microsoft Word.
16- and 32-bit report OCX/ActiveX for Visual Basic/Visual C++/Delphi on Win 3.1, 95 & NT
The demo shows ViewPro's unmatched capabilities. Do not miss it. Download a free copy now!
Click Me to Download a Fully Functional Demo!
Back to Top